Friday, July 24, 2015

MVP

Today I have been feeling stressed and no amount of slow deep breaths have helped it. I thought about things in my life that may be causing it and nothing came to mind. It suddenly dawned on me that it's my mitral valve prolapse that is causing this feeling.

The MVP acts up so infrequently that I forget about it. So right now and for the past couple of hours, I feel as if I am running a race. Wouldn't it be grand if I could get the benefits of running a race, but alas it does not work that way. I will, however, be exhausted when it ends.


I hope it ends soon, because it is annoying. For the most part the the MVP doesn't effect my life. It doesn't even enter my mind when I have to fill out medical info. So, right now I am thinking of a peaceful place to escape even if only in my mind's eye.

Even now as I write my heart is slowing down, and the panic feeling is receding with it.

If you have MVP and/or have questions about it. Feel free to ask.

Love, Peace and Light!

No comments: