Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Life is Precious


All too often I am reminded of the fragility of life. Before my husband was diagnosed with Leukemia, I felt like I was invincible. Now I know that no one is exempt from death. 

Last summer I was reminded once again when my 18 year old nephew died suddenly. Somehow we get through these awful moments and life goes on. We grieve, sometimes at inopportune times, but we get through it. 

Today I found out that a friend is battling cancer, so once again I am reminded that we need to live every moment as if today will be our last. 

Love fully. Laugh every chance you get. Most of all take control of your life... Get out and live it... Don't let a day go by without doing something to move yourself closer to your goals. We may not be able to choose when we die, but we can make sure that we did it our way. 

I am writing again. Maybe not fiction, but I am blogging and that is writing and a start. I have always wrote about what inspired me and I still am. 

I have been fortunate to find love again. I make sure to let Ralph know how I feel about him, not just through my words, but in my actions. 

If I should die tomorrow I will have no regrets. 

Love, Peace and Light! 
Rita



No comments: