Friday, April 1, 2011

National Poetry Month, Script Frenzy and April Fools

So today is April Fool's Day, but it also kicks off National Poetry Month (A Poem a day) and Script Frenzy. I would like to do both of these challenges, as well as re-write my novel. Am I biting off more than I can chew? Probably, but the effort of writing in these different forms should be challenging. If at first you don't succeed... And all that... If I don't try, I'll never know if I can do it or not. I have already written my poem for today. Hop on over to Zanesville Writer to see today's attempt. Please keep in mind that I am not a poet and this is a first draft. Perhaps something will come to me to smooth it out at a later time or not. It is the attempt that counts here, for me at least. So, now I am off to Script Frenzy...

No comments: