Thursday, May 1, 2008

What a beautiful day it has been. The birds are singing, dogs are barking, and children are playing. Flowers are blooming.

My Rhododendron Bush in Flower. My neighbor says hers barely blooms and my blooms twice a year. I don't know why this is, I don't do anything special. Mine might just get a little more shade during the hottest part of the day. I know I planted it in humus, other than that I mostly just need to keep the clematis from growing over it.

I wrote two short stories today. I decided that I need to keep in practice, since I am not writing a poem daily. I am spending time writing everyday. I think I need to keep this up if I want to get published. I still need to find Miri's voice again. Or Bell's and Wolf's in my other story.
The kittens are keeping me entertained lately. They are so cute. I think they frustrate Dinny, because they won't run from him. The two older cats will. Dinny loves to chase. The kittens look at him, when he woofs rudely in their ears, like they are saying what's up with you? Artie found a new hiding place tucked right into Dinny's tail. Remember, I call Artie my shadow cat? Or maybe that was on another blog. Artie doesn't show up in most pictures because he blends into the shadows.



Renegade on the left and Artemis on the Right.

No comments: