Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The flowers have been blooming, everything is turning green and today I woke up to snow. Yes, you heard me, I said snow. That wicked four letter word. Fortunately, it didn't last and it was gone by ten o'clock.



I know this is not a very good picture, but maybe you can see the white snow contrasting with the greens of spring. I just snapped a quick pic of it. It was much too cold to be out barefoot and in short and a tank.

Saturday, I took some great pictures of flowers.





My Rhododendron Bush.




The neighbors tulips, mine haven't bloomed yet.


My forsythia bush.

I guess, April is playing an April Fools joke on us or is it just me? It is supposed to get warmer tomorrow and the rest of the week. I hope so, because I want to get outside and write.-Rita

No comments: