Sunday, July 15, 2018

Blogging


I have been blogging pretty regularly on My Crazy Life. The writing muse has guided me to write about what is near and dear to my heart... Me. LOL! 

My idea is to write about living while dealing with chronic illnesses. And it comes naturally. I hope that by writing about my experiences I can help or inspire others. 

So, while trying to get fictional inspiration, life has handed me real life to write about. I know real life has always been available, but it’s never inspired me.

So while I’m not writing about my usual vampires, shapeshifters and witches, I am writing about the biggest monster of all in my life. Ménière’s Disease and how I am trying to conquer it one adventure at a time. 

It would be so easy to crawl into bed, I have done this before, and give up... I refuse and while I am fighting, I want to inspire others to keep fighting. So I write... It’s my gift and I will continue to use it. 

I hope to return to writing fiction again. And there is room for both. In the meantime, I wanted to let you all know I am not giving up on writing, it’s just different. 

I hope the writing muse finds you!

Rita

No comments: