Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mikey's Tail


Yes, believe it or not, I wrote a children's book about a little boy who wants a tail.  I based it on my nephew, Mikey, who is in a wheelchair.  I saw him reach for his dogs tail.  Combine that with my fascination with tails and stir and bake and the result is Mikey's Tail.  

Now, I would be the first to admit that I would have nothing without the Dermot Corscadden, my fabulous illustrator.  He brought my rhymes to life in a way that I could not imagine.  I thank Dermot for all of his hard work.

Mikey's Tail is available on Amazon in both print and kindle.  It's available on CreateSpace.  Or you may buy it directly from me as I will be selling it out of the trunk of my car.  But if you don't know me, I will be at the Open readings at Weaselboy's on May 24 at 7 PM,  Lori Foster's Reader Author Get Together June 1-3, the Crooksville Art Walk (4-8) June 9, First Friday Art Walk July 6 at 5 PM and the Y Bridge Arts Festival August 6 &7.  I am trying to schedule some other events and will let you know.

If you would like a free book marker, follow my blog,my facebook page and leave a comment for me here.   

Love, Peace and Light!

Rita



No comments: