Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year Resolution

Let's start the new year off right.  My resolution is to write daily, which I know I can do, because I managed to do it in February.  I can carry my computer with me to appointments and write-ins.  I forgot it last Thursday. :( I have my tablet with me at all times, so I can jot down thoughts or begin a story.  So, there is no excuse for not writing something everyday.

To this end, I will be posting a flash fiction story as I get them written, but fair warning I will be taking the old off as soon as I post the new.

I will begin tomorrow even though I have one written today.

Don't forget my photography debut on Friday from 6-9 PM at the Masonic Temple Building, suite 312, I will, also, be reading along with other Y-City Writers, I hope.

No comments: