Friday, April 11, 2008

Vacation's Over

Well, here we are at the end of the week and vacation's almost over. Ken goes back to work on Sunday and I should start writing again as well.

I feel like a slacker, because I haven't worked on anything other than the Poem a Day.

We have had some lovely weather this week. Today, we were back to rain. Not just rain, but thunderstorms. I thought I missed the worse of the storm when I left Wal*Mart. It poured my whole way home. It let up while I took my bags into the house. Then Corky escaped and it started pouring while I was looking for her. So, I got to enjoy that experience. Not!

Yesterday, I went to pick up my pup Dinny from his sleepover with my brother and nephews. I, also, acquired two sweet little kittens from my sister. I brought the half faced kitten and the black one that doesn't show up in pictures home. I'm in love... They are so tiny at five weeks. There names are Renegade and Artemis or Ren and Artie for short.

No comments: