Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hardly Writing

It's a good thing that Ken goes back to work tomorrow. I never thought I'd be glad to have a vacation end, but I need to get back to work on my stories. Play time's over!

I have only been writing the poems for the Poem A Day challenge issued by the blogger at Poetic Asides on Writers Digest. Though, I have not posted them there. If you would like to see my very rough drafts go to http://www.ycitywriters.com

I have two new members in my family. Renegade and Artemis, two five week old kittens. They are adorable. Plus, Dinny is home from his sleep over. My household is back to normal!

The cats and dogs all get along with the exception of Dinny and Jewel. I am not sure what is up with that only Jewel doesn't like Dinny.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: