Monday, April 7, 2008

Out and About

Today I got out of the house and went to visit a friend. So- You say. I am usually a homebody. I hardly leave the house, except to visit family out of town or to go shopping. Lately, I am spreading my wings.

First, I joined the Y-City Writers. Now, I am going visiting. Okay, I visited with a friend from the group, but she is a wonderful person. I like talking with her, she is always interesting. Her son is so cute and so mature for a two year old.

No, I haven't always been a homebody. I enjoy people and I can talk to anyone, anywhere, anytime. It is a gift I have. Others might call it the gift of gab.

When Ken goes back to work next week, I'll begin working on my stories again. In the meantime, I am trying my hand at poetry, as part of Writers Digest A Poem A Day Challenge.

No comments: