Sunday, March 30, 2008

Round Robin Story

The Y-City Writers are doing a Round Robin Story. Each of us is writing a chapter. Our leader had the first chapter foisted on her when no one would volunteer. Our other leader had outlined the characters and a synopsis of the story prior to this.

After Chapter 1 was outlined, it wasn't finished yet. I volunteered for the second chapter at our last meeting. I came home and wrote a rough draft because the ideas were floating in my head. I mailed the story out and another member volunteered for Chapter 3. He sent his chapter out today, via email. Now we are ready for the next volunteer to do Chapter 4.

I like the way the story is starting and am excited to read the next chapter.

I am guessing this must be a similar experience to co-writing a book. It is fun.-Rita

No comments: