Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm always right, hence the take on the name. Ofcourse my husband knows this to be true, but he still acts surprised when (you guessed it) I am right. Someday, he will begin to understand, but until then I will just keep on saying I'M ALWAYS RIGHT, it says so on my tee-shirt.

Yes, I really do have a tee-shirt that says "I'm not opinionated, I'm always right!" My friends bought it for me when they realized that I am always right. I enjoy this title, but I really do not rub it in. Well, atleast not much.

My brother says, "You're always right, except when your left." He thinks he is funny, because I am a democrat and he's you know the other major party. I don't think I am wrong because I feel this country needs major medical insurance reform, less war and more seeing to our own country's needs. No indeed, I am always right, even though my political views may bend to the left.

Well enough of this topic!

Rita

No comments: