Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sad... I am very sad, I found a home for Corky. I will call the owner to be this morning to find out what time is convenient for him.

This is a necessary step. I am not one to get a pet and then get rid of them. It is breaking my heart to even think about Corky leaving us. I haven't come up with a good solution to keep Molly and Corky from trying to kill each other. Muzzles are only effective in that they keep the girls from doing serious harm to each other.

I don't have room for indoor Kennels. And I don't have outdoor dogs. Yes, Corky was an outdoor dog before we got her. I, personally, would worry too much.

It is not fair to Corky, nor Molly to continue as we are. Corky will be an only dog with a kid. I think she will be happier. I will tell the new owner that if he should ever need to get rid of Corky for any reason to call me. I wish Corky's former owners had left a phone # where they can be reached when the moved.

I am doing the best I can, but I think the girls will be happier not living together. -Rita

No comments: