Thursday, October 23, 2008


Busy, I am keeping busy. Between writer's groups, play practice and life in general, I have been keeping busy. Too much lifting, I think? I have been enjoying myself so I am not complaining.


Today, I am really sore in between my shoulders. Maybe it's from going to the laundry mat. That is alot of work. I miss my washer and dryer.

I miss Corky as does her pal, Dinny. Both are pictured above. She was such a happy dog. I have to keep telling myself that Molly is happier without her. The girls aren't trying to tear each other apart. Molly is gaining wait again. In general, the house is quieter. Still, I miss Corky.

Tomorrow is Open Mic at the Ladybug Coffee Galleries, 601 Putnam. We are booked at 6:00PM to 7:30PM. Come on out and enjoy the stories and poetry written by people in your community. If you have written something you would like to share come on by and join us!


Next week, I am doing the writing prompts for the FlashXr Yahoo Group. I hope I can live up to the current prompter. The one prompt I did for the group last weekend was taken from a song that wouldn't leave my head. Buffett's Vampires, Mummies and the Holy Ghost. The line I used was These are the things that terrify me the most.


Well, I will stop rambling for now. Do you wonder how I can write a story under 1000 words?

No comments: