Sunday, September 28, 2008

Do you ever get the feeling you are running around in circles?

Lately, I have been busy without having a sense of accomplishment. Oh, I am writing almost everyday, but the stuff I am spewing out is dribble. With the initial frenzy of the conference being over, I am not getting that positive feed back from constant emails or donations arriving to let me know I have done good.

Then there is my body itself. I have mitral-valve prolapse. Sometimes my heart races so much that it feels as if I have been running for hours. It has left me exhausted. To top it all off the weather has changed again and I am achy all over. I know whine, whine, whine...

I know everything will straighten out back to normal. This is what keeps me going. Until then I'll keep plugging along. -Rita

No comments: