Sunday, August 3, 2008

Life...

It has a habit of sneaking up on you.

My husband getting sick has curtailed many of my habits. Not at first, but since then with the hold up of the short term disability pay, I have needed to prioritize. I am not used to this.

Not being able to pick up and go when I want to is a pain, but not as bad as not knowing how we are going to pay the bills and put food on the table. Not just for Ken and I, but for the four legged members of this family.

In spite of it all, I am trying not to let stress overwhelm me. That would be a sure-fire way to make myself sick as well. Being stressed isn't good for anyone, but for people with fibromyalgia and an auto-immune disease it is bad, real bad.

Now me not stressing is driving my husband a little batty, because he is. I ask him if it would help if I couldn't sleep either? He just mumbles something about...I guess not. -Rita

No comments: