Sunday, June 8, 2008

I have been so sore lately. Maybe due to the spill I took when hunting down Corky. Really, I think it is due to fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis.

I am doing my best to ignore the pain. In fact, I am willing myself to feel better. Is it working? The cards are still out on that one.

The fact is that I am forcing myself to do things, such as trimming back the evergreen bush that is growing wild along the front of the house. I have to do outdoor work early in the mornings or else the humidity will get to me.

Tomorrow I plan to try to finish up the bush. The main reason I didn't finish it today is that I am short. Too short to reach the back of the bush without a lot of stretching. I don't want to force myself out of commission, so I did what I could for today. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: