Thursday, May 8, 2008

Submitting/Proofing

I am getting some of my short stories off the shelves and out of the archives. I have written so many stories, some good and others bad. So I am dragging them out and re-visiting them. I am trying to figure out which market would be best to send them to.

My stories aren't always in the same genre. In fact, my husband was reading one and he said it was freaky. I agree, it is meant to make your skin crawl or excite your sense of adventure. I guess it depends on the reader.

There are some of my shorts that need so many revisions to make them submission ready. I have this one that I dreamed. I woke up and wrote it down. It is a little dry for my taste. Ken says it is the introduction to a larger story. Who knows, it may become a great story if I work on it, but at the moment that muse is not talking.

That is what I have been up to these last couple of days. Keep on writing, proofing and submitting!

No comments: