Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stupid, stupid, stupid!!! I say as I am smacking myself on the head. I went to the laundry mat today. I locked my purse in the trunk, because I didn't want it to be in my way. I had the laundry going and decided I was thirsty. So, I went to the car to get a couple of bucks for the pop. I finished up the laundry and took one of my baskets to the car. Reached in my pocket. Tried the other pocket.

No keys!
I look in the car window. There they lay plain as day on the passenger seat. It took me a half hour to get my car unlocked with a hanger.

BTW- I called my hubby and he was sleeping so soundly he didn't here me. I would have been mad if it wasn't for my stupidity.

I wrote a poem about today's experience. To see it go to http://www.ycitywriters.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

No comments: