Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Writers Group

I really enjoy being part a writing community. I am getting some marvelous feed back on Twilight Dance. I really needed that kick in the pants. Since I am stalled at the moment one of my friends from group gave me some ideas to jump start me again. I really appreciate the critiques. I need to know what is wrong with my writing style as much as I need to know that my story idea is good.

I guess that is really what the group is all about. To make us better writers so we can get published. That is everyone in the groups ultimate goal, whether they are poets, graphic novelists, story tellers of whatever genre or non-fiction writers. If we work hard, we will succeed. And if one of us succeed we all succeed. And that is what the group is all about.

I highly recommend that every writer reading this find a Writers Group in their neighborhood. I started by calling the library which led me to my group.-Rita

No comments: