Friday, May 12, 2006

Oops

Well, I didn't manage to attend the Writer's Group this week. My car is having radiator problems and my husband didn't fix it in time. Also, I just plain forgot about it. This was my husbands vacation this week, so I had other things on my mind.

I took this week off from writing as well. I have been lazing around the house reading. That is definitely one of my favorite things to do. I read several books this past week: Death Dance by Linda Fairstein, Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris and several others.

I, actually, had a list of books I wanted to read this week when I went to the library. Usually, I just peruse the shelves looking for titles or authors or even cover art to pop out at me. This way I read a variety. Of course, I have my favorite authors whom I always check for including Piers Anthony, Andrew M. Greeley, Laurell K. Hamilton and Dean Koontz.

Obviously, you like to read if you are reading this blog so get out there and read a book.

No comments: